Advantages of Implant Dentistry
What are the advantages of dental implants?
Implant dentistry provides many advantages over dentures and bridges, including:
- Dental implants are preventative. They can prevent the bone loss and gum recession that often occurs with bridgework and dentures.
- Dental implants are cost effective. Since one tooth is replaced instead of the several necessary to install a bridge, dental implants can actually cost less than traditional bridgework.
- Dental implants are conservative. Unlike traditional bridges, adjacent teeth are not needed to support the implant. This means that the adjacent teeth do not have to be ground down to support crowns like they do for conventional bridges. Your own natural teeth are not compromised.
- Dental implants are comfortable. Dental implants function very similar to your natural teeth and are comfortable and stable. This eliminates some of the key problems of dentures including poor fit, gum irritation and pain from nerve compression.
- Dental implants are reliable. Dental implants are highly predictable – there are no embarrassing prosthetics that slip or cause speech impediments.
- Dental implants are cosmetically esthetic. Implant supported crowns look and feel like your own natural teeth.
- Dental implants are preservative. Missing teeth cause bone shrinkage, which can result in a receding jaw line and change in facial structure. Dental implants help prevent deterioration of the jawbone so the patient’s face retains its natural shape and appearance.
MOST INSURANCES WELCOME AND MAXIMIZED!
NEW PATIENT SPECIALS & FINANCING OPTIONS AVAILABLE.
Contact us and schedule your visit today.
The Proof is in Our Patients
"Best dentists I’ve taken my family to. They are very skilled and go the extra mile for every single patient. They definitely know how to make it an easy experience on the kids too. Each kid says, “I had a good time,” at the dentist... Very comforting to have considering some of the horror stories we have experienced with other local dentists."
"Always courteous and friendly staff. The wait time getting into the Dentist is never long. The dentist will take the time to discuss what is going to be done. Also, they will help you relax if nervous about seeing the Dentist."
"When I started coming here I needed a lot done. What I love the most is how well everything is explained and broken down. We made a plan based on what was most important and I really appreciate that they take the time to do that. I have had nothing short of a great experience every time I'm here and the whole staff is friendly and amazing at what they do. If you're looking for a new place I highly recommend NuYu!!"
"NuYu Dental is great! The staff is super friendly & very helpful! Dr. Kim & the staff always make you feel that they have done their best to tend to you during your appointment."
Specials & Offers
New Patient Special
$150 for an Exam, X-Rays, Regular Cleaning, and Fluoride – a $349 Value (*in the absence of gum disease)
New Patients Only
Emergency Exam, and X-rays: $59
Free Consultation and $500 off
NuYu Dental of Round Rock, TX
NuYu Dental of Round Rock, TX
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||Open Select Saturdays!|