Invisalign Round Rock
Crooked teeth, a maloccluded bite and crowded teeth can leave you feeling self-conscious about your smile. They can also increase your risk of experiencing certain dental health problems. Teeth that are uneven, crowded or gapped can be hard to keep clean, which means they may be more likely to accumulate plaque and tartar. A maloccluded bite can increase the risk of tooth grinding or TMJ disorders. If you have uneven teeth or an abnormal bite, our Round Rock Invisalign provider Dr. Chhatriwala can help.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign involves using a custom series of aligner trays that are comprised of smooth and virtually invisible plastic. Worn over your teeth every day, the trays will gradually shift your teeth and create a beautiful new smile, based on the strategic movements our Doctors has planned. These custom trays are removable, which means you can continue to enjoy your favorite foods, and your teeth will be easier to keep clean without any need for special tools.
What to expect during treatment
Your Invisalign treatment begins during your initial consultation with one of our Certified Invisalign Providers at NuYu Dental. During that meeting, the doctor will carefully evaluate your mouth, teeth and gums to determine whether or not Invisalign can correct your unique dental issues and deliver the ideal smile you desire.
From there, if you decide to move forward with one of the best Invisalign Round Rock dentists, NuYu Dental will take x-rays, photos and impressions of your teeth to plan for your treatment, including the precise movements of your teeth at every stage. A series of custom-made tray aligners will then be created just for you. You can expect these aligners to be extremely comfortable, and they won’t irritate your teeth or gums as can sometimes happen with traditional metal braces. You’ll wear your aligners for at least 20 hours every day, taking them out only to eat meals and brush your teeth.
Through this process, the aligners gradually and gently shift your teeth into their optimal position. Approximately every week you’ll wear a new set of aligners, which will advance you through the Doctors treatment plan and move you one step closer to your beautiful new smile. Throughout your treatment, you will also have routine visits with Dr. Chhatriwala at their Round Rock Invisalign practice they can monitor your progress and ensure an optimal outcome.
Can Invisalign correct my dental issues?
Dr. Chhatriwala are able to use Invisalign to correct a wide variety of dental issues that range from mild to complex, including:
- Excess spacing. This occurs when there is too much space in between the teeth, creating a gap.
- Overbite. Also known as “buck teeth,” this occurs when the upper teeth are located too far in front of the lower teeth.
- Underbite. An underbite occurs when the lower jaw protrudes beyond the upper jaw, causing the front lower teeth to overlap the front top teeth.
- Open bite. This occurs when some of the top and bottom teeth don’t meet all the way when biting.
- Crowding issues. Crowding occurs when there isn’t enough space for the teeth to fit properly within the jaws. Signs of crowding are teeth that are twisted and displaced.
- Crossbite. A crossbite develops when the upper and lower jaws are misaligned, causing some of the upper teeth to touch the inside of the lower teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign
At NuYu Dental, patients of all ages love Invisalign because of the many benefits it offers, including the ability to:
- Straighten your teeth as discreetly as possible.
- Remove the appliance whenever you want, giving you more freedom.
- Eat without any food restrictions because of your braces.
- Treat a wide range of dental issues.
- Brush and floss your teeth normally, promoting optimal oral health.
- Have less office visits to check on your progress.
- Achieve a beautiful smile with less irritation to your cheeks and gums.
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
At NuYu Dental all of our treatments are completely customized. As such, the final cost of your Invisalign will depend on a variety of factors, including the severity of the dental issues being corrected and the length of treatment you’ll need to achieve an optimal outcome. During your initial consultation you will be able to receive personalized guidance on your specific investment.
Schedule a Consultation
If you’re ready to give yourself the gift of beautiful, straight and healthy teeth, we invite you to schedule a private consultation with Dr. Chhatriwala today to discuss among the best Invisalign Round Rock has available. During that meeting, they will carefully evaluate your teeth, mouth and gums, before composing a custom treatment plan designed to address your unique needs and to create the smile you deserve. If you’d like to learn more about Invisalign call our Round Rock Dental office for a FREE consultation.
Specials & Offers
New Patient Special
$150 for an Exam, X-Rays, Regular Cleaning, and Fluoride – a $349 Value (*in the absence of gum disease)
New Patients Only
NuYu Dental of Round Rock, TX
|Monday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM – 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 4:00 PM|
|Saturday||Open Select Saturdays!|